Saturday, May 3, 2008

Hosts

I have clothing parties and I'm always looking for hosts to host parties.  They are very, very easy.  I provide the invitations and everything needed to throw a clothing party and you're just in charge of distributing the invitations.  There are no sales pitches and no pressure!  But here is the best part, all hosts receive 10% of profits earned from their party back in clothing.  It's a great way to receive new clothes and fun to get your girls together!  E-mail me if you are interested in hosting a party at purplepolkadotut@gmail.com.  

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Hi Whit, I don't know if you remember me, my name is Whitney Garrick, I have been real good friends with Trev and Ty throughout the years. Anyway, I would love to come to a party, I would host one but don't have a place to do it right now. Let me know when your next one will be. Thanks! wgarrick@comcast.net